840 North Branciforte Ave, Santa Cruz, CA
Alternative Family Education
Interested in Homeschooling with Alternative Family Education? Have you discovered homeschooling works well for your child and your family? Or is the uncertainty of this time leading you to explore other options of public education? Are you curious how homeschooling can work with you and your child choosing your curriculum, supported by a consultant teacher?
phone 831-429-3898 ext. 201, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email Dorothee, AFE Resource Specialist and alumni mom, email@example.com
AFE can enroll students 6th-12th grade as transfers from other districts, but Santa Cruz City Schools is not able to accept elementary students from outside of the district, sorry!
California Connections Academy Monterey K-12
California Connections Academy is a good fit for students who:
- Need a supportive learning environment
- Need caring, certified teachers to cultivate learning
- May not thrive in a traditional school setting
- Need more time or flexible pacing
Choosing the right school makes all the difference
When students feel safe and supported, they are open to learning. And when they are given the right amount of challenge and reward, they thrive.
That’s why at Connections Academy, parents and caring, certified teachers collaborate to give students the individual attention they need, whether that’s through accelerated courses or extra support for struggling students.
See how Connections Academy brings out the best in every student!
Your student will grow academically and socially through:
- Tuition-free online school for grades TK-12
- Caring, certified teachers trained to teach online
- High-quality curriculum with electives at every grade level
- Teachers and parents who work together to support learning