- This event has passed.
Boardwalk Rides Open Daily
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Monday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until June 11, 2021
Boardwalk Rides are now Open Daily!
Out-of-state residents will be able to make ride reservations starting June 15.
Visit https://bit.ly/ridereopening-s for details and hours.
- Reservations now open through the end of August. The window to make reservations beyond that date will open soon.
- A minimum of 15 rides will be open on weekdays, 20 rides on weekends and holidays, weather permitting.
- Reservations are highly recommended. Walk-up purchases available only as capacity allows.
- By purchasing your wristband online, you are reserving your entry to the park and ability to ride. Upon arrival, please proceed to the nearest Ticket Booth to redeem your order and receive your wristband.
- All guests receiving wristbands must be present at the time of the transaction. Wristbands must be applied by the attendant.
- Season Pass Members will always be accommodated. Purchase your Season Pass online and ride any day!
- Park is capacity controlled and gates are subject to closure. If park is at capacity, guests with ride reservations will be given priority entry.
- Face masks are required. Per CA State guidelines, the Boardwalk is considered a crowded outdoor venue, and fully vaccinated guests are required to wear a face mask.
- Rides will close periodically for cleaning and sanitizing.
- Health and safety guidelines
- View Height Requirements